Be part of the inaugural Crunchyroll Expo Artist Alley! Please fill out this form completely and honestly to apply for a table at the 2017 Crunchyroll Expo. Before you apply, please understand…
- Crunchyroll Expo’s Artist Alley is not first come, first served – rather, it is a curated experience with our Artist Alley participants selected in Summer 2017.
- This is a table request form. It is not a contract, and it does not guarantee space. All Artist Alley space is limited.
- This application will close 11:59 PM Pacific Time on May 29, 2017, and you will hear back on the status of your application by June 5, 2017.
- If accepted, you’ll be sent a contract, which you must return with payment by June 20 to reserve your space.
- All Artist Alley packages are $250 for one table, two chairs, and two Artist Alley badges.
- Artists must be 18-years-old or older by August 24, 2017.
- Individual artists may only apply for one table. If you need additional exhibition space, please purchase a booth in our Exhibit Hall.
- There are limited end caps and tables with premium placement. Let us know in your application if you’d be interested in one of these for an additional cost.
- Collectives or studios with multiple artists may only apply for – and share – one table, and they cannot extend across multiple tables. If you need additional exhibition space, please purchase a booth in our Exhibit Hall.
- Tables do not include electricity, and electricity cannot be ordered in Artist Alley.
- Wifi is not included, but wifi options are available directly from the building.
- Accepted artists may purchase additional Artist Alley badges should they need them for additional members of a studio and/or helpers to run their table.
- Artist Alley tables must be staffed during all Crunchyroll Expo’s public hours by a minimum of one person. Conversely, you really can’t fit more than four people behind a table, and if an unreasonable number of people staff an Artist Alley booth, Crunchyroll Expo has the right to ask them to disperse.
- If you are not part of the first round of Artist Alley acceptances, you have the option to be waitlisted – to be considered in the event any tables become available – with details included in the status email you’ll receive by June 5.
- Artists are responsible for collection and payment of Sales Tax related to all art/items sold at their Artist Alley space and should obtain all licenses, permits, and identification numbers needed to do that.
- Our Artist Alley is for indie creators, webcomic artists, crafters, makers, and professional writers and illustrators – and everything sold must be the work of the creator at the table. If you’re selling mass-produced items or are otherwise a retailer or publisher, you won’t be approved for Artist Alley and should purchase a booth to exhibit.
If you have questions about Artist Alley, please contact us. Ready to apply for a table? Please click the button below to get started with your Artist Alley application.