ARTIST ALLEY WAITLIST
THE SUBMISSION PERIOD FOR CRUNCHYROLL EXPO’S ARTIST ALLEY HAS PASSED. If you applied, you will hear back as to the status of your application by June 5. If you would like to apply for our waitlist, please fill out this form completely and honestly. Before you apply, please understand…
- Crunchyroll Expo’s Artist Alley submission deadline has passed. This is a waitlist application. It is not a contract, and it does not guarantee space. All Artist Alley space is limited.
- If we are able to provide you space, you’ll be sent a contract, which you must return with payment to reserve your space.
- All Artist Alley packages are $250 for one table, two chairs, and two Artist Alley badges.
- Artists must be 18-years-old or older by August 24, 2017.
- Individual artists may only apply for one table. If you need additional exhibition space, please purchase a booth in our Exhibit Hall.
- There are limited end caps and tables with premium placement. Let us know in your application if you’d be interested in one of these for an additional cost.
- Collectives or studios with multiple artists may only apply for – and share – one table, and they cannot extend across multiple tables. If you need additional exhibition space, please purchase a booth in our Exhibit Hall.
- Tables do not include electricity, and electricity cannot be ordered in Artist Alley.
- Wifi is not included, but wifi options are available directly from the building.
- Accepted artists may purchase additional Artist Alley badges should they need them for additional members of a studio and/or helpers to run their table.
- Artist Alley tables must be staffed during all Crunchyroll Expo’s public hours by a minimum of one person. Conversely, you really can’t fit more than four people behind a table, and if an unreasonable number of people staff an Artist Alley booth, Crunchyroll Expo has the right to ask them to disperse.
- Artists are responsible for collection and payment of Sales Tax related to all art/items sold at their Artist Alley space and should obtain all licenses, permits, and identification numbers needed to do that.
- Our Artist Alley is for indie creators, webcomic artists, crafters, makers, and professional writers and illustrators – and everything sold must be the work of the creator at the table. If you’re selling mass-produced items or are otherwise a retailer or publisher, you won’t be approved for Artist Alley and should purchase a booth to exhibit.
If you have questions about Artist Alley, please contact us. Ready to apply for a table? Please click the button below to get started with your Artist Alley waitlist application. AGAIN, THIS IS A WAITLIST APPLICATION. YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED SPACE!