Panel submissions are open!
Crunchyroll Expo 2018 will present over 100 hours of panels, workshops, and special events. If you would like to be part of our programming, then fill out the application below to let us know the details!
Important things to keep in mind when filling out your application:
- All applications must be submitted by 11:59 PM on June 26, 2018. Late applications will not be accepted under any circumstance. Applicants will be notified by July 24, 2018 of their application status.
- Panel slots are 60 minutes in length, with 15 minute break before and after for setup and breakdown.
- All panelists will receive a badge good for admission to the convention all weekend in return for their time and effort. (Please do not purchase a pass to Crunchyroll Expo until you’ve received an email about the status of your panel request. Crunchyroll Expo will not refund badges previously purchased by accepted panelists.)
- Crunchyroll Expo does not provide panelist housing, travel, meals, or speaker fees.
- All panel rooms will be equipped with screens, microphones, DVD and Blu-ray players, and HDMI hookups for your laptop. However, Crunchyroll Expo does not supply panelists with laptops. If your laptop needs an adaptor for an HDMI cable, please make sure to bring one with you.
- This application does not guarantee you programming time at Crunchyroll Expo 2018. It only registers your request to present programming at our event.